Pinterest

Friday, January 3, 2014

More Than One Fold Card


 
This months challenge at Sparkles Christmas Challenges is to create a card with more than one fold in it.  I have chosen a gate fold style card, decorated with a medallion (which is a recylced gift tag from Christmas) in the center.  I started with glittered cardstock and used my Martha Stewart score board to crease my edges.  I added a little lace and a lot of sparkle. 
 
Our Sponsor for this month is the fabulous Di's Digi's and thank her enormously for her generosity of a prize of $10 worth of Digi's to 1 lucky winner.
http://disdigidownloads.blogspot.co.uk/

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jennifer your card is gorgeous the recycled image is amazing so beautifully presented in this Gate fold card so lovley too are your embellishments a truly super card xx

    ReplyDelete