Pinterest

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Snowflakes are Falling

 
The new challenge at Alphabet Challenges is "W" for Whatever You Wish.  I still needed another Christmas card, so I decided to use this cute snowman diecut from K & Co.  I found some snowflake stickers and crystals.  I added a little vintage lace and red crepe paper ribbon (which I have had for quite awhile).  Stop by and see what the rest of the design team created. 
 
Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas!
 
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
 
Creative Belli Blog - Christmas
Feeling Crafty Challenge - Christmas
Always Something Creative - Christmas
Cards Galore - Christmas
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Great card thanks for joining us at Feeling Crafty and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card thanks for joining us at Cards Galore and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful Christmas card ~love the snowman! Fab design too :)

    Thank you for joining in with us over at Feeling Crafty Challenge - Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete