Pinterest

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Film Title Challenge Card



The current challenge at Ruby's Rainbow is to create a card inspired by a film title or the name of a song.  I had to think long and hard on this one.  I chose a card full of daisy diecuts inspired by the film Driving Miss Daisy.  I like the vintage feel of the tattered paper (a Christmas present from my sister) and the dusty colored lace.  I added just a little distress ink on the edges.  Be sure and stop by Ruby's to see what the rest of the team was inspired by.  I can't wait to see their creations.

5 comments:

  1. your card is such a noble and elegant eye-candy hun!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! It sounds like you received some fun Christmas presents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorite movies....a very pretty card and I love how you presented the daisies. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful and fab film choice.Hugs x

    ReplyDelete