Pinterest

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Buttons and Bows Challenge


This card is for the buttons and bows challenge at Divas By Design.  I have also entered this card in the ribbon challenge at the Crafty Ribbons Challenge blog.  I have lots of buttons, so it was hard to choose what colors to use.  I found little jars of embellishments at Michaels just before Christmas and a few of the jars had beautiful buttons in them.  I love the vintage look of the rose ribbon.  I sprayed the bracket with Ditto glimmer spray. 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful creation
    Thanks for joining us at crafty ribbons
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful vintage card, fab bling button you have there!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Diva's this week and good luck with the challenge
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete