Pinterest

Monday, March 4, 2013

Organization

I know we all have lots and lots of supplies and we need every single item in our stashes in order to create the next beautiful thing.  For me, organization is key.  If I can't find it, then I might as well not have it.  Here are two of my storage solutions.

 
This is a 3 row storage rack made by Martha Stewart Crafts.  The rows are the perfect height for Stickles, Distress Stains and other small bottles or jars.  I find that I use these items a lot more often now that I can see them. 
 

I love, love, love this organizer!  The skinny drawers worried me at first, but now that I have been using it, I see that it is great because you can only put a couple of layers in each drawer.  If they were deeper, everything would be piled and then you could never find anything.  Half of the skinny drawers have compartments which are perfect for small embellishments.  The top is a great place for my go-to tools, like my Crop-A-Dile, scissors and my ATG.   What organizational tools do you use?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment