Pinterest

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

New Inspiration


My new BasicGrey supplies were very inspiring.  I combined some of the vintage elements with some newer flowers for a pretty combination.  I created a border using vintage dyed seam binding ribbon that I found at the 2 Friends and Junk Show in Joplin.  The lace and the metallic silver leaves are vintage as well. 

The talented card makers at Sugar Creek Hollow are having a lace challenge this week, so I thought I would play along.  Be sure to check out their blog since it has tons of inspiring projects.

3 comments:

  1. What a fun, shabby card, however in order to be considered at Sugar Creek Hollow you must provide a link to our challenge blog. Thanks for joining us.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me know. I added the link and I can't wait for the next challenge!

      Delete
  2. Love your lace!! Lovely flowers and I love that Patterned paper!! Thank you for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow!!
    Hugs
    Heather

    ReplyDelete