Pinterest

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Yellow and Green Challenge Card


This card is for the Yellow and Green challenge at Ruby's Rainbow Challenges.  This is an unusual color combination for me, but I love the brightness of it.  The butterfly is dripping with rhinestines and glitter.  I think the crocheted flowers have an old-fashioned quality about them, even though they are bright and new.  The green rose ribbon on the side is from Webster's Pages and I found it at Hobby Lobby.  Kind of busy, but I like it!

5 comments:

  1. a fantastic card with a GREAT look!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am looking forward to the next challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I love the crocheted flowers! Thanks for taking part in Ruby's Rainbow's challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card
    Thank you for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow
    Hope you will join us again soon

    Good luck in the DT call
    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jennifer
    If you are still interested on the DT position at Ruby's Rainbow can you contact me please
    Shaz x

    shaz11uk@sky.com

    ReplyDelete