Pinterest

Friday, March 29, 2013

Paper Addict?


I am a paper addict.  There, I said it.  I am pretty sure that most people would say I have plenty of paper.  Enough even, to last the rest of my life.  I strongly disagree.  Inspiration can come from many places, but it comes easily for me when I have fun , new papers to work with. 

I picked up some great new paper at JoAnn's this week.  I love it when they have a sale.  All three 12x12 paper stacks are from DCWV.  I am inspired by the bright spring colors of the flowers and butterflies from the Magnolia Way Stack and the Violet Leaf Stack has a wonderful nostalgic feel to it.  The Glitzy Glitter Stack will make the perfect background cards because I love anything that sparkles.  The DCWV blog has lots of great scrapbook and card inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment