Pinterest

Friday, January 17, 2020

The Sisterhood of Crafters Design Team Member


I am super ecited to announce that I am now a design team member for The Sisterhood of Crafters!  I am so looking forward to creating and sharing cards for our challenges and seeing what all of you make as well.  We also have a couple of other new design team members - be sure to stop by the challenge blog and see their beautiful creations.

The current challenge that started on January 8 is "Thinking of You".  I know I have a couple of fun ideas for this sentiment so I will be creating soon.  We would love to see your Thinking of You designs!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there and look forward to working with you as a new teamie as well, following you so how about you follow me to keep in touch.xx

    ReplyDelete