Pinterest

Thursday, January 2, 2020

Frame Card



I had a lot of fun creating this frame card using the Spellbinders Adjustable Shadow Box Frame die.  This frame die is great because the die allows you to make the box any size you want it.  


The pieces look strange, but there are several Youtube videos with clear directions that make the frame super easy to make.   The "How to Assemble Spellbinders ShadowBox" video is very helpful. 

I added a folding card to the back of the box for my message.  This creates an easel for display as well.  I cut the Mr. & Mrs. using the Cameo 4 and a cut file designed by Kolette Hall from the Silhouette Design Store.   The rest of the die cuts were created using unbranded dies cut from shimmer and holographic mirrorcard.  

I hope you will give these frame cards a try - they make very elegant gifts.


No comments:

Post a Comment