Pinterest

Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Newly Acquired Stash Challenge


 This elegant card is for the Sisterhood of Crafters new challenge, "Newly Acquired Stash."  I actually have many new goodies to choose from, but I chose to create with my new Tonic Studios Speciality Cardstock in Golden Satin and Crimson Silk.  These are rich colors that work well together. 


The leaves were cut from cardstock sprayed with Nuvo Mica Sprays.  These are also new stash for me.  I used Nuvo classic gold embossing powder for the sentiment.  I started with Kraft 110 lb cardstock and layered on the Golden Satin.  I added a neutral polka dot paper layer so the beautiful flower could pop.



I cut 6 pieces from the flower die out of both crimson and gold cardstock and layered them together.   I added dimension to the card by adhering the flower and sentiment strip with sticky foam dots.  The center of the flower is a Nuvo Rose Triad gem.


Be sure to visit the challenge blog to see the beautiful inspiration from our design team members and don't forget to create your own project and post and share with us.

9 comments:

  1. Welcome to The Sisterhood!! Looking forward to all your beautiful creations, like this elegant one you have created here!! A beautifully designed card!! Love all the sprays and elements you have use!! I became a follower and would to have to have you join me as well.
    Diane TSH DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Jennifer! This card is STUNNING. Its muted colors are perfect for the sympathy sentiment. And the details are OTT! We are so happy to welcome you to the design team. I am looking forward to all your wonderful inspiration, Sistah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous - I love the colours and the whole combination - very inspirational

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning and oh, so elegant, Jennifer! Love what the NUVO brought to your design. Lots of dimension and texture too. Happy to be one of the Sistahs at SHC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation, Jennifer! Those dies are wonderful. Thanks for enabling me on the Nuvo sprays! LOL The colors you chose are so great together. Welcome to the Sistahs! I really look forward your beautiful projects in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and so classy. So happy to be on of the sistah's too and look forward to more of your creativity.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Jennifer this is just gorgeous! WELCOME to the SISTERHOOD ... we are so pleased to call you a 'sistah'! Your style is always so beautiful and inspiring! I'm so looking forward to what you will be sharing with us in months to come ... beautiful inspiration! again ... WELCOME SISTAH!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Très jolie carte, originale...
    Merci de votre visite sur mon blog.

    ReplyDelete