Pinterest

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Snowflake Challenge


This month's new challenge at Sparkles Christmas Challenges is Snowflakes.  I chose muted, vintage colors for my card.  I used old fashioned wooden snowflakes along with a little tinsel trim for sparkle layered over a piece of vintage lace.  The card just wasn't complete without the lacy border at the bottom.  Stop by Sparkles and show us your snowflake creation.  This month's sponsor is Di's Digis who has generously offered a $10 voucher for the winner.

 

8 comments:

  1. I love snow flakes, gorgeous colours too, very pretty
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I love the colors and all the bling you added to the snowflake.Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your card dearie.The wooden snowflakes add a lovely touch.Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Jennifer this is stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Jennifer, gorgeous colours & love the wooden snowflakes!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Jennifer, very blingy
    Have a great weekend
    Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Jennifer, lovely snowflakes and that border is gorgeous.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful colours Jennifer, really love all the snowflakes. I've been thinking about picking CAS as a theme for Sparkles one month, but every time I think of it I also think "Jennifer will kill me" lol!!

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete