Pinterest

Thursday, July 17, 2014

"L" is for Lace


 

It is my turn to host the new challenge at Alphabet Challenges is "L" for lace.  Vintage lace is probably my most used embellishment.  I have fun scouring antique stores looking for old bags of it.  This card was fun because I repurposed a background that I already had made.  The green layer has been punched with a Martha Stewart lace edge punch.  I inked the edges of the plaque and added a thank you rubon.  The flower is a Martha Stewart sticker.  This is a pretty simple card for me since mine are usually gooped up.  Sometimes simple is better.  Be sure and stop by Alphabet Challenges and see what both teams created for this challenge.

3 comments:

  1. the Summer Feeling on your wonderful card
    is fantastic!

    hugs and kisses from germany, silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great challenge Jennifer, lovely card, beautiful lace.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete