Pinterest

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Pink Flower Inspiration




This card was inspired by the challenge at The Shabby Tea Room.  The project needs to have pink, cream and lace elements.  I chose a piece of ornate pink and cream lace and a diecut leaf cluster from K & Co. for the background.  I added a couple of "awesome flowers" and a cream glittery butterfly.  The filigree leaves are findings that we carry on our website Dry Gulch Beads.  I painted them with antique linen distress paint and bent them slightly for a little dimension.  I am also entering this card in the Anything Goes Challenge at Crafty Ribbons.

 
This is the inspiration photo

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, I love the soft colors and all of the textures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful and so creative x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pretty butterfly, so soft and delicate, just lovely
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, I clicked on it to see all it's glorious details...so very beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at "The Shabby Tea Room" for our "Sweet Shabby Flowers" challenge!!
    Diane TSTR DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love the layering and the sparkle. I really need to get back to making cards.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely creation, thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
    hugs Anke

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card. Absolutely so. Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation.

    ReplyDelete