Pinterest

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Magazine Challenge #7


I am slowly but surely working through the card challenges in the magazine 75 Creative Card Challenges.  Challenge #7 is to use ten embellishments.  I am sure I have accidentally used ten embellishments several times, but it is definitely a challenge to do it on purpose.  I decided to decorate a tag and I started by making the background using Distress inks and Tim Holtz masks.I added a mini tag decorated with a bird diecut.  Since I love vintage lace, I embellished pretty much every part of the tags with it.  I used a strip of vintage straight pin tape that I found.  It was used in automatic pinning machines for making garments.  Lastly, I added buttons from my son's worn out, too small shirt.  I like the vintage feel of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment