Pinterest

Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day Card



The current challenge at Alphabet Challenges is Always and Forever.  I created this old fashioned looking card with lots and lots of hearts.  I started with old letter paper and added a resist rectangle background that I inked with distress stains.  Then I found the February calendar which is perfect for this holiday.  The vintage lace and sparkly gemstones add the perfect touch.  My lucky husband will be the recipient of this gushy card.

Stop by and show us your work and be sure to check out the other DT creations.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card full of lots of lovely details x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear Jennifer
    This is such a perfect Valentines card!
    I adore all the details and the old calender is a lovely addition. So many beautiful heart ideas here - I'm inspired!
    Hugs
    Shane

    ReplyDelete