Pinterest

Monday, February 24, 2014

Seems a Little Sketchy Card



New design team!

I am excited to be chosen to be part of the Seems a Little Sketchy design team.  We get to use a different sketch for each challenge and we have lots of sponsors with great prizes.  For my card, I chose the Winter Lisbeth image from Lacy Sunshine.  The prize for this challenge is 3 digi images of your choice. 

I have used vintage lace and rose ribbon along with a gilded brass filigree and pearl gems to make my card old fashioned.  I stitched the Lisbeth image and distressed the edges.  I decided to turn the sketch sideways.  Be sure to stop by and see what my new team mates have created. 

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to Seems a Little Sketchy Jennifer! Love your card! So pretty!
    ~Sandy, SALS DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer, this is so pretty! Love the vintage feel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card & love all that bling you added! I'm very happy to be on the SALS team with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful embellishments and details, I (too) love the vintage feel!

    ReplyDelete