Pinterest

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

At the Beach

 
The new challenge at Ruby's Rainbow Challenges is texture.  I chose a textured background paper that I embossed with the Vagabond.  Then I added some teal colored mesh.  The starfish needed a little glitter and I added a couple of cute fish stickers from K & Co.  The corner filigree (which we sell at www.drygulch.com) is a dark antique copper color, so I whitewashed it with distress stain.  Be sure to show us your textured creations at Ruby's. 

7 comments:

  1. Love all your texture elements on this project. Stunning work!

    Have a great week!
    Hugs Nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty...love how you have whitewashed the corner frame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a very atmospheric and beautiful card,hun!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving all the texture dearie.It makes me want to reach out and touch it.Beautiful card.Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've just been catching up with your lovely blog..... such GORGEOUS designs! *sigh*! You have such a gift - a real eye for composition and texture. I so love your work and have REALLY enjoyed my latest visit - you've inspired me to be arty today. Thank you - and hugs from Shroo:) (artyshroo.blogspot.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What gorgeous designs - the textures are to die for - BTW, you have been picked as the GYB winner on the Caprilicious Jewellery Blog - can you contact me with your address please, and I will send out your giveaway hugs, Neena xx

    ReplyDelete