Pinterest

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Birthday Folded Card




 The newest challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters is to create a fun fold and/or birthday project.  I decided to do both.  The fold part is unusual because the card opens by opening the bottom birthday downward and opening the candle, floral section updawards.  The inside is blank for your personal message.  

This was a fun challenge - I typically make all of my cards the same way so I enjoyed working on this.  I received the fun candles from our die swap in the Facebook group, Better by the Dozen Die Cut Swap.  Stop by FB and check it out.

The Happy Birthday sentiment is available in glitter and mirrorcard colors in my Etsy store, PaperiebyJennifer.

Be sure to join us at the challenge blog and show us your creation.

6 comments:

  1. Great fold, it's different for sure, great make sistah, stay safe and well.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love this, very unique and definitely a FUN fold and pretty~pretty colors too! I struggled to come up with an idea for some reason, oh well must of been my mood lol!! Anyhow yours is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card, Jennifer! I agree with you that fun fold cards can really amp up our creativity even more. Pretty papers and festive dies make this card a fantastic birthday card! Have a great rest of your week, Sistah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW this is really cool! Love your choice of fun fold ... looks amazing! Stay healthy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer, this is such a "happy" happy birthday card! I know the recipient will have fun flipping it open!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous, Jennifer! I love this design...the birthday sentiment is awesome! Is is a die cut? Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete