Pinterest

Friday, April 17, 2020

A Collection of Cards - Feeling Creative



I have been able to create a few more cards than normal since I have been working remotely.  It has been fun to grab some of my elements and get things finished.  This one uses Tim Holtz's funky floral dies that I inked with Distress Oxide Inks.  The rectangle die is unbranded.  I love the crystal gems from Nuvo.


This one is simple but it was fun to create.  I used Distress Spray Stains as watercolors.  The image was heat embossed with Classic Gold embossing powder from Nuvo.  It is my favorite EP ever.


This was a pretty flower that I colored with Lindy's Magicals.  I think the blue tones work well with the silver embossing powder.


I had an extra macrame plant hanger in my stash, so I decided to add some iridescent leaf die cuts and complementary acrylic gems.


These were fun collage style cards that I made from an ephemera pack from Canvas Corp.  The objective was to use lots of texture.  They both start with a layer of inked canvas material.  I love the vintage style. 

Links for some of my favorite products:

No comments:

Post a Comment