Pinterest

Friday, September 12, 2014

Going Round in Circles


The latest challenge at Craft Your Passion is Going Round in Circles.  I cut an ornate round doily from Monica's Creative Room on my CraftRobo.  Monica has incredible patterns and they are free.  Since this was a border file,  I had to remove the center circle in Inkscape.   I cut a circle shaped card and adhered it to the back of the doily to form the card.  The patterned paper I chose was a little busy so it was a challenge to decorate it.  I used a K & Co. butterfly diecut, a swirl and gem swirls.  I'm off to find more amazing cutter files!

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful and it has a lovely vintage feel to it.Love the pretty butterfly and the swirls are a nice touch.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete