Pinterest

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Anything Goes at Ruby's Rainbow

 
The new challenge at Ruby's Rainbow Challenges is Anything Goes!  It will be fun to see all of the entries we get from this challenge.  I started with a lace doily that I cut on my CraftRobo.  I found the file at Monica's Creative Room.  She has an amazing assortment of free, intricate cutter files in several formats.  I added a Happy Birthday plaque and a sparkly butterfly.  As much as I wanted to add a piece of vintage lace, I couldn't fit it in.  Be sure to stop by Ruby's and show us what you've been working on.  Don't forget the Dry Gulch Color Design Challenge too!

4 comments:

  1. Your card is so elegant and striking!

    Hugs and kisses from germany, Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful is your card and wow what a gorgeous butterly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty...love the vintage flair and pretty bling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an elegant and pretty creation dearie.love it.hugs x

    ReplyDelete