Pinterest

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Autumn Leaves


The new challenge at Ruby's Rainbow Challenges is Autumn Leaves.  I used a pretty foiled leaf paper for my card base.  I water colored the oak leaf image with Twinkling H2o's.  These paints are easy to use and so shimmery.  I distressed the paper edges and added a little distress ink.  I intended to include a little lace or maybe some gem stickers, but I decided the blended colors on the image was just enough.  Be sure to stop by Ruby's and show us your creation for autumn.

5 comments:

  1. This is so stylish and cool!

    Hugs and kisses from germany, Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool image and such pretty coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pretty papers and fab colouring
    hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely brilliant.love this card.Such style too.Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous. Loving the autumn hues and the distressed edges.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete