Pinterest

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Scandinavian Inspired Christmas Card

 
I created this Christmas card for the Scandinavian Challenge at Vintage Card Cafe.  These ladies have explained the Christmas and New Year's holidays for both Scandinavia and Norway.  It is fascinating reading.  I used a lace patterned wreath for my focal and added a few mistletoe leaves and holly berries.  I used a diamond cut pattern for a background frame that I cut using my CraftRobo.  No card is complete without a little vintage lace (my absolute favorite embellishment) and sparkle.

I am also entering this card in the following challenges:

Jellypark Friends - Christmas
Creatalicious Challenges - Christmas Time
Crafting by Designs - Christmas
Paper Crafting Journey - Bling it Up
Delightful Challenges - Favorite Things
Robyn's Fetish Challenges - Christmas

4 comments:

  1. Great card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge.

    Laurence DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfull work. Thank you for joining our challenge at Paper Crafting Journey.
    Iwona

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish Challenges.

    ReplyDelete