Pinterest

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Fussy and Fancy Heart Card



I created this card for the Heart challenge at the Fussy and Fancy blog.  I was a little surprised that I really didn't have much of a heart selection when I checked my embellishments.  I decided to use a small heart diecut from K & Co., but since it was small, I added a vintage crepe paper border which I glittered.  The crepe paper was a great find from the Speckled Egg website.  I added lots of sparkle and some lace and even a little crown made from a border sticker. 

I am also entering this card in the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Challenges - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Scrappers Delight - Sparkle
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. So wonderful and inventive of you to create this lovely card around Fussy and Fancy's "Heart" Challenge!!!! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty thanks for playing at crafty ribbons

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jennifer this is lovely and just perfect for our Challenge...Thank you for joining us over at the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge Blog...and Good Luck....Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful love the crepe paper covered heart love the sparkle and lace and great selection of texture-thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous project. So creative
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrappers Delights challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely Jennifer. I have just stumbled upon your Blog. What a lovely Blog and style you have. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous. Love the lace and all that bling.
    Thank you for joining us at Scrapper's Delights

    Huggsss, Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous project! Thank you for joining in our challenge this week at Crafty Sentiments Designs! I hope you play along with us again soon!

    Jackie, Crafty Sentiments Designs DT

    ReplyDelete