Pinterest

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Buttons, Buttons, Buttons


It is time for the next challenge at Ruby's Rainbow.  The theme is buttons.  I used lots of vintage, well-worn buttons on this card that I made for my mother-in-law's birthday.  I added torn and distressed paper, a bit of vintage lace from an antique store and lots of pretty flowers.  A distressed doily is peeking out from under the chocolate colored butterfly and I used several pearl gems in antique colors.  The sentiment is a diecut from K & Co.  Be sure and stop by Ruby's Rainbow to see what the other talented design team members created with their buttons.

2 comments:

  1. an incredibly stylish and striking card, dearie!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is one elegant card.It looks amazing.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete