Pinterest

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Shabby Chic Birdcage Card


I created this card using colors that I consider to be non-traditional for a bird and a birdcage.  Most of my bird themed creations tend to be blue (maye that's because the Indigo Bunting is my favorite bird).  I love the softness of this card and the shabby chic look that was the result.  I added vintage lace and a little bit of sparkle too.  I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Sister Act - Anything Goes
Simon Says - Anything Goes
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges - Flowers
Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes
Ladybug Crafts - Anything Goes





4 comments:

  1. Totally beautiful! Thanks for joining at CCCC: Flowers
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jennifer, I love the different textures.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! It's so visually interesting. Thanks for linking up your card with us at the Sister Act Challenge Blog.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning card. Love all the different elements and textures. Great detailing. Thank you for joining us over at Ladybug Crafts. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete