Pinterest

Friday, October 25, 2013

S is for Scary


S is for Scary at Alphabet Challenges this week.  Halloween is just around the corner and I have been using my CraftRobo to cut out lots and lots of bats.  The kids have been hanging them all over the house.  For my scary card, I used a leftover sheet of bat cutouts with a piece of pom pom trim.  I embellished with a few stickers and crystals and voila, a scary card.  Be sure to join us at Alphabet Challenges to see what the rest of the design team created.

I am also entering this card in the following challenges:

The Cupboard Trilogy - Halloween
My Mum's Craft Shop - Halloween
Whoopsie Daisy Challenge - Halloween
Cute Card Thursday - Spooktacular
Inky Impressions Challenges - Halloween
QKR Stampede - Orange
CRAFT Challenge - Recipe
Crafty Creations - Halloween
Left of Center Challenges - Halloween
Cut it Up - Halloween
Crafty Hands - Anything Goes
Crafts 4 Eternity - Happy Halloween




6 comments:

  1. Great use of leftovers. I love when that happens! You can get something just as wonderful from the leftovers as the original project!

    Thanks for linking to Cut it Up Halloween/Day of the Dead Challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bats! I didn't see them at first and then it was like "oh, those are bats!" Thank you for joining us this month at The Cupboard Trilogy Challenges.

    Kat (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hands Challenge Blog.

    Moira DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card using the leftovers of your bat cuttings. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week
    Love
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Halloween card! Thanks for playing along at Cut It Up Challenges! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool Card! Perfect for the Halloween Challenge this week at QKR - thanks for submitting your creation. Good Luck!
    Trudy, DT

    ReplyDelete