Pinterest

Monday, July 29, 2013

Treasures from an Antique Show


I am so excited!  I found this old printer's tray at the Red Dirt Relics antique show in Joplin this weekend.  I have wanted one forever.  I have run across a few in the past, but they were either too beat up or too expensive.  This one is in perfect condition.  I am still not sure where its permanent home will be, but for now, it is standing on end holding tiny bottles of glitter.  I found other treasures at the show like a spiky vintage frog to hold cards (currently holding my birthday card from my favorite sister), beautiful colors of seam binding ribbon and a stash of sparkly vintage clip earrings which will be repurposed into new bracelets and necklaces.  My mom and daughters had a blast at the show!



    
 




No comments:

Post a Comment