Pinterest

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Charmed Digi Card


The current challenge at Sparkles Christmas Challenges is to create something with a charm or a brad.  I used a silver teardrop dangling from my bow as my charm.  The snowflakes are holographic and oh so hard to photograph.  The digi is from Pink Gem Designs.  I don;t usually use digis, so this was definitely a challenge for me.  I used my distress markers to color the design.  The white paper background is from my new paper pack that my sister sent for my birthday.  Stop by Sparkles to see the other design team cards - everyone did a great job.

 
 
Visit our sponsor for great digi's!


5 comments:

  1. Really cute card dearie.Such an eye for detail.Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, love blues for Christmas & that pom pom trim is fab!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the blue mirri card looks fab!

    Have a fab weekend
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry don't know if my comment published, it disappeared before I finished, but great card Jennifer.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete