Pinterest

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Leftover Papers Tag


I love it when you throw some leftovers together and something beautiful appears.  I had a piece of my handmade background paper just sitting on my desk and it just happened to be the perfect size for a tag.  The butterfly label was out as well because it almost went on a different card, but it just didn't work.  I added a couple of pearl flourishes and a leftover piece of ribbon rose trim.  I love how the seam binding looks at the top of the tag.  I am entering my leftover tag in the following challenges:

Inklings & Yarns - Inky Linky #22
Penny's Challenges - Think Pink
Craft & Me Challenges - Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter - Swirly Girly
Five Simple Things - Anything Goes
Creative Corner Challenges - Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Really lovely tag. Fabby colour combo and good use of some leftovers. Looks stunning. Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tag Jennifer. great use of the levftover.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete