Pinterest

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Happy Birthday Card

 
Happy second birthday to Ruby's Rainbow Challenges.  The current challenge is Happy Birthday to celebrate.  Stop by and see all of the beautiful design team examples and the creative entries from all of the participants.
 
My example has a very old fashioned look with a vintage crocheted doily, pearls and ribbon.  The base card is all about sparkle, layered with embossed paper.  The Happy Birthday diecut is from K & Co.
 
I am also submitting this card in the Crafty Ribbons Challenge #42.

8 comments:

  1. hun, i love the awesome and stylish look of your card so much!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card dearie.Looks so full of texture.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card Jennifer, love the doily, have just got myself some crochet hooks to learn how to crochet wish me luck lol - Happy Birthday
    hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is brilliant Jennifer, its so imaginative, wish I could be so creative. Love all the detail here.


    Happy Birthday to you all at Ruby's

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons this time.
    hugs
    Dawn xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely...wonderful vintage flair and I love the sparkle and pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the soft vintage look of this card.
    Huggs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, I love all the sparkle and beads! xx

    ReplyDelete