Pinterest

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Birdcage Vintage Card


My latest card is loaded with vintage style elements.  I started with glitter cardstock and added an old fashioned floral print that reminds me of old wall paper.  I found an old book page which I tore and inked for the background of my stamped birdcage.  Then, I used a piece of vintage lace (surprise, surprise) and a crystal flourish.  I just got these new leaves which are laser cut wood by Prima.  I love the color of the silk flower. 

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Sugar Creek Hollow.  - Stamp it challenge
Creative Moments - Things with wings
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Blooms, gems and lace

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Such gorgeous flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty! Love the color, and the rhinestone flourish in the background :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card with gorgeous elements and colour scheme. Thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card...Great color combo..Your flower is fabulous!!
    Thank you for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow!!
    Hugs
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. lots of scrummy details on your lovely card, so glad you joined us at SCH
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, love the colour combination and the lovely trimmings. Thank you for joining us at SCH this week.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty...love the design and colors...so happy to see your work at sch this week...lizzi

    ReplyDelete