Pinterest

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Three of a Kind Challenge



The July theme at Pearly Sparkles Challenges is for Three of a Kind.  I chose to use three butterflies on this pretty collage style card.  I love these goopy, full cards.  I present these in a clear gift box since they are too dimensional for a standard envelope.


I started with layered papers and die cuts.  I always love to add lots of beautiful flowers and lace or ribbon.  The green buckle holding the lace is a metal piece that has been in my stash forever.


My first butterfly is a die cut that I cut from holographic cardstock.  You can find them at PaperiebyJennifer.  The other two butterflies are ephemera snippets.


I used Nuvo drops in several places on the card.  I love the dimension they give.


I hope you will join us at Pearly Sparkles Challenges.  We would love to see what you create! 
I also entered this in these challenges:

 


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely fabulous mixed media piece love all the fabulous textured elements,layers and embellishments-brilliant-so sorry I am late replying to comments
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete