Pinterest

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Take me to the Beach



Welcome to the newest challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters challenge blog.  Everyone loves the beach.  This is the new theme for our challenge.  Be sure to join us at the challenge blog and show us your creations. 


I started with wave shaped cutting dies.  I found an ancient K&Co.paper pad with an ocean theme.  This is why I never get rid of craft supplies.  You just may need them!  I layered the papers together and added some coordinating K&Co. chipboard stickers.  


I just received these cute little Adirondack chairs so I thought they would be perfect for watching the waves roll in.  



Be sure to join us The Sisterhood Challenges!

5 comments:

  1. Jennifer, wow, this is a stunning creative card, love the beautiful beach scene. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Jennifer this is stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love your creative waves and beach scene, so very beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW what a fabulous scene you have created! LOVE your choice of papers and design! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, amazing design! I love the colors and that die cut is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete