Pinterest

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Ink it Up!




Welcome to the newest challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters challenge blog.  This time, it is my turn to host the challenge.  I love to use ink on my projects so the new challenge is to use ink  on your creation.  Be sure to join us at the challenge blog and show us your creations.


I love the Distress Oxide inks and I found these blending brushes work beautifully to apply the colors.  I used  simple stripe pattern and blended the colors where they overlapped.  This made a nice background for the baby card.  I think I will be using the new Speckled Egg color on everything for awhile.


I used a few unbranded dies to create the embellishments.  I love the new rose flower background die - the edges are really unique.  I cut this from mirrorcard and you can find these in my Etsy shop, PaperiebyJennifer.  I used white glitter cardstock for the onesie and BABY sentiment.  This was the perfect color choice since this baby card is for parents who did not find out the gender of the baby.  I love it!

 

Be sure to show us your favorite inking techniques on the blog!

 

6 comments:

  1. Beautifully created baby card Jennifer, so soft and pretty and elegant, one to be cherished. Fun dies you have used too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty baby card! Love the colors behind that wonderful die. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous design and your inking is BEAUTIFUL!! Great idea ... thanks once again for awesome inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning colours and most gorgeous result. I see you using speckled eggs and oh it is so hard to get here always sold out.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pastels in the background, Jennifer! Love the silver metallic die cut. Beautiful background for the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet and colorful baby card! The ink blending with the silver metallic is stunning!

    ReplyDelete