Pinterest

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Pocket Card Swap


I created this pocket card for a FB swap in the group, Let's Make Cards.  I had never created one of these before, so I had to do a little research.  Luckily, I happened to have one of the 9-section page protectors in my stash.  These are typically used for baseball cards, but they make great ATC holders.


Each of the nine pockets contains a mini card, embellished with all types of goodies.  I tried to keep the decorations as flat as possible knowing that the whole page gets folded into thirds and mailed in a business sized envelope. This is a great way to use up small bits and scraps.


While the front has a card in each slot, the back contains all kinds of little embellishments for the recipient to use on their creations.  I included ribbons, sequins, diecuts and stickers.  I hope my partner enjoys these little tidbits.



I even stamped some art onto the envelope for fun.  I am looking forward to seeing what my partner, Debbie, created for me.



1 comment: