Pinterest

Sunday, March 29, 2020

Cardstock Only Challenge


My sister and I decided to create a monthly challenge for card making.  We choose a Youtube video that features a cardstock only project.  The video is by Gerry's Craft Room.   It was a true challenge to put aside all of the embellishments and decorations I would normally use.


I started with three colors of 110lb cardstock and a Cuttlebug embossing folder. The folder is called Blossom Dance by Anna Griffin.  I love the floral pattern of this folder.


I cut the pieces so that they would be nicely layered.  The embossed piece is the top layer.  I use double sided sticky tape from Sookwang.


I used the same shades of cardstock for the diecuts.  All of the dies are unbranded.  I cut the leaves apart and used them around the flowers.  

We would love for you to join our challenge.  Add your picture to the below link - you do not have to have a blog to participate.  The challenge is open from now until April 15, 2020.  There will be a die cut package as the prize (for US addresses only).  The winner will be randomly chosen from all posts.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter


1 comment:

  1. This was a really difficult challenge which surprised me. So hard not to reach for glitter, pattern paper, or stamps. It was a great exercise and I love how my card turned out.

    ReplyDelete