Pinterest

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Soon be Spring Challenge



The new challenge at Ruby's Rainbow Challenges is Soon Be Spring and I wish it would come a little sooner.  I do have my first blooms of the year, however, so that always makes me happy.  I chose a bird with a birdcage for my spring card.  I used my new Cameo to diecut the swirls, birdcage and the bird.  I layered the diecuts over torn and tattered papers that I stitched together with the sewing machine.  Spring means flowers, so I added pops of little flower clusters.  My card was missing something, so I added some lace on the bottom.  Much better! I hope you will stop by Ruby's and show us your spring creation.

Snowdrops in my garden.

4 comments:

  1. A fabulous card, dearie!Love all the details!

    Hugs and kisses from germany,
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card; love the flowers and bird. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Love the bird.
    Hugs Helen P xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card.loving the snowdrops too dearie.Hugs x

    ReplyDelete