Pinterest

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Make it Green



This month's challenge at Sparkles Christmas Challenges was chosen by me and the theme is "Make it Green".  Even though we are making Christmas cards, we are thinking green for March.  I started by layering papers and then adding a bit of green holly ribbon on the side.  The dimensional holly stickers are from K & Co. and the "25" rectangle is a cutout from Making Memories paper.  I needed a little sparkle, so I added the green gems along the bottom.  We have two sponsors this month.  The first is Deedees Digis and the prize is a $25 voucher.  The second is Di's Digi Downloads and the prize is a $10 voucher.






3 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous Jennifer is your card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Jennifer, great theme you chose!
    hugs Jo x
    ps - I have CANDY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jennifer, love the desin and the gorgeous holly.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete