Pinterest

Thursday, February 19, 2015

A is for Apples



The newest challenge at Alphabet Challenges is "A" for Apples.  I found a beautiful vintage image of colorful apples and used that as my starting point.  I distressed and inked the edges and then layered it over flourish diecuts.  The leaves are pearly pins clustered around a pretty metal flower that I tinted with alcohol inks.  The pom pom trim reminds me of apples dangling from a tree.  Be sure to show us what you can create with apples.

6 comments:

  1. A fabulous card! Love the vintage look!

    Hugs and kisses from germany,
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous vintage card Jennifer, I love your image and great design.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to scrapbook and did same kind of embellishments as you do. But I don't scrapbook anymore and am making fabric lace books (on my blog) and I am finding I am using many of the same style ways on the fabrics as I did in scrapbooking! Your cards are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely, so different! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific vintage style card x

    ReplyDelete