Pinterest

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Lots of Christmas Cards


It is the time of year to create lots and lots of festive Christmas cards.  I managed to complete 12 of them the other day.  I still have quite a few to make, but it is nice to have that many ready.  I am a design team member of Sparkles Christmas forum, so I already had a jump start from creating one card each month.  I love the continuous challenges - they are the perfect motivation to start designing.

I used my CraftRobo to cut several swirly Christmas trees, reindeer and ornaments for my cards.  Several of these cards are simple, but that is what makes them elegant to me.  The cut files are from Bird's Cards.  She has many free files that are intricate, yet they cut beautifully.  Now, if I could just get some tags made!

1 comment:

  1. Great to be infront with your cards at this time of the year Jennifer me too l have finished mine great for the challenges too!

    ReplyDelete