Pinterest

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Purple and Black Challenge

 

 
The October theme at Pearly Sparkles Challenges is to use the colors Purple and/or black.  I decided to make a Halloween card since it is perfect timing.  I started with purple 110lb cardstock for the card base and added Tonic Studios purple glitter cardstock.  Next, I die cut a stitched rectangle frame from the new Tim Holtz Halloween paper.  
 
I cut the haunted house die cut from black holographic cardstock.  The colors shift as you hold it in the light.  I cut several tombstones from mirror and glitter cardstock.  I added a glittery white ghost to finish it off.

 
Be sure to join us in the challenge.  We would love to see your creations.


 

3 comments:

  1. I love your card - so many spooky elements and sparkle! Is that a Tim Holtz set? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The haunted mansion is from Tim. One can never have enough cutting dies.

      Delete