Pinterest

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Happy Birthday Tag

 

 
Welcome to the newest challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters challenge blog.  The theme for the new challenge is "Anything but a Card".  My granddaughter's birthday is coming up so I made her an over the top, pink birthday tag.  The satin mirrorcard is very hard to photograph.  

 
I used sparkly glitter cardstock from Tonic Studios.  They have the best papers.  The cupcake die comes with lots of flowers- I will have to use them on another project.  The beautiful hand-dyed seam binding ribbon is from Dry Gulch.

 
I hope you will join the fun at The Sisterhood of Crafters challenges.


 

7 comments:

  1. Beautifully created 'yummy' tag and I bet your granddaughter will LOVE it, so full of sparkle-y goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS birthday tag Jenn! LOVE all the shine & sparkle ... perfect for a young ladies birthday!! Tags are something I rarely make but after seeing yours, I'm inspired!! Great job! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, Jennifer! Love the girly papers and glitter! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer, this is so adorable! The sentiment actually looks like it was written with icing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling birthday tag, Jennifer! Just love the shape and all the fun ribbons at top!! Thanks for the inspiration at Sisterhood of Crafters - I played along!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah this is beautiful, I love sparkle and theres loads here!!! Hazelx

    ReplyDelete