Pinterest

Monday, June 1, 2020

For the Boys - Pearly Sparkles Challenge







The theme of my first challenge as a design team member at Pearly Sparkles Challenges is for The Boys/Men.  I chose a pirate ship die cut from black glitter cardstock for my main image.  I liked the look of the "shiplap" background even though the wood is vertical.


I inked the background using Stormy Sky and Frayed Burlap Oxide inks and these blending brushes.  I like using these brushes for all of my backgrounds.  I left the middle uncovered since I knew the die cut was going to cover it up.  Can't waste the precious ink!


I love how this turned out and it will be used as one of the three Father's Day cards I need to create.  Be sure to join us at Pearly Sparkles Challenges and show us your creation for the guys.

1 comment: