Pinterest

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Birds Bees and Butterflies



Join us at The Sisterhood of Crafters for the newest challenge, Birds, Bees and Butterflies.   I had a lot of fun finding the right die cuts for this challenge.  I started with a gold embossed background colored with Distress Oxide inks.


I added a gold textured bird cut from Tonic Studios paper.  I used metallic cardstock for the Thinking of You and the pretty butterfly die cuts.  These are all available in my Etsy die cut store, PaperiebyJennifer.



Be sure to join us at The Sisterhood of Crafters - we would love to see your creation!

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Jennifer! Love the added shine to your sentiment and the butterflies are gorgeous! Nicely done my friend ... looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully created Jennifer, love the gold added, it gives it such a classy touch to an already beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Jennifer! Love the metallic images. Have a great rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer, that is such a sweet bird! All the shine really makes it a stand-out card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Jennifer! The metallic die cuts make for an elegant design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi lovely, am a bit behind the eight ball in my comments. I just love this gorgeous card and the metallic goodies make this so classy...hugs.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, this is lovely, what a great make, Love Hazel x

    ReplyDelete