Pinterest

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Let's Have a Tea Party


The theme for the new challenge at The Sisterhood Challenge blog is "Let's Have a Tea Party".  I created this pretty card using layered papers and lots of die cuts.


I started with a Kraft base and added papers from Tonic Studios and Bo Bunny.  I love the French country look of blue, white and yellow.


  I diecut 3 teapots from both white and blue cardstock and layered them together.  I really like the look of stacked dies - it makes a big difference.  The teapot dies are available at PaperiebyJennifer.  The blue is a textured cardstock from Tonic Studios.  The thank you is from the same paper as well. 


I also cut a white doily to place behind the teapot.  Teapots and doilies go together, right?  


 Be sure to join us at the Sisterhood - we would love to see your Tea Party themed creations.

7 comments:

  1. WOW what a great card Jenn! LOVE the vintage background papers and doily ... perfect! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and love the Bo Bunny papers used...x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the intricate teapot die, Jennifer! Was all of that texture part of the cardstock? Fabulous! And I adore the blue, yellow and white color combo... makes me feel quite at home! Well done, Sistah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, the cardstock has lots of texture. The Tonic Studios papers are really amazing. They have good sales too.

      Delete
  4. This is super, I love the colour scheme you have used. Its lovely. Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Jenn! I love this vintage tea pot and those papers...they remind me of Wedgewood China. So beautiful...I am now a follower too!

    ReplyDelete