Pinterest

Sunday, October 6, 2019

Thinking of You and Sympathy Card Sets



I created a colorful but simple set of four Think of You cards for my new Etsy store.  I love the way the Distress Oxide ink looks behind the bold, black leaf die cut.  I went old school and rubber stamped the sentiment and the black border.  I did not have a cutting die for the frame so I cut them out by hand.  I layered the background on 110 lb kraft cardstock.  



I also created this With Sympathy card set for my store.  I used patterned paper for the backgrounds and added a single cream colored die cut flower for the focal point.  I used the Foil Quill with the Silhouette Cameo machine to create the sentiment.  That foiling tool is kind of amazing.  You can use any font or design that you can create.


No comments:

Post a Comment