Pinterest

Saturday, October 19, 2019

New Flower and Leaf Die Cuts


I have added some really beautiful new flower and leaf die cuts to my Etsy store, PaperiebyJennifer.  Why use plain paper when you can have metallic accents?  I love using these intricate designs in specialty paper in my card creations.  Custom color requests accepted! 



These leaves have a definite vintag-y feel.  The paper is Tim Holtz's Wallflower paper stack.  These are itching to be distressed with a little ink.  The patterns vary.  You can find them here.

I used these beautiful leaves for this thankful card.  The background has gold embossing which adds a touch of elegance.


This layering rose has so much potential!  You can layer various colors together for a one-of-a-kind flower. You can find these pretty roses here.

I have included glitter, shimmer and foil cardstock in my assortment.  Message me for other colors.

I created this cheerful card using these layered roses.  I love the embossed foil background.



No comments:

Post a Comment