Pinterest

Saturday, September 28, 2019

My New Etsy Die Cut Store!






Welcome to Paperie by Jennifer, my new Etsy store!

I am excited to say that I have opened my Etsy store to sell die cuts and handmade cards.   I absolutely love using die cuts in my creations and I know a lot of other card makers do as well.  I am always looking for the perfect design so I hope you all will enjoy my listings.  I use specialty cardstock for my die cuts including glitter, foil, shimmer, watercolored and decorative cardstock.  

I will be working on adding Christmas, flowers, leaves, frames and more categories to my Etsy store over the next few weeks.  I will also have beautiful handmade card sets and one of a kind card designs.  If you are looking for a particular die cut please let me know.  Custom orders cheerfully attempted.  

Drop by and heart my store and let me know what you are looking for.  Happy crafting! 

Here is a cute autumn card I created using the beautiful filigree pumpkin die cuts that you can find in my Pumpkin listing.


No comments:

Post a Comment